- For parents, nothing is more important than having their children fully developed both physically and mentally. Therefore, finding a toy that meets the above requirements is very necessary and meets the desires of parents.
- It is like the beginning of a baby’s developmental stage, helping them balance and coordinate support skills to help them walk on their own. A walker is both a toy and a tool to help your child stay stable after he or she masters pulling and standing.
- Currently, on the market, there are many different types of walkers. Therefore, parents must consider and consider carefully when buying a car for your baby. Selecting a baby walker suitable for your baby’s age to avoid inappropriate situations will cause your baby to become frustrated in toddlers and not stimulate the baby’s interest.
Parents should consider a few things when choosing to buy a baby walker
Wheel: Is the traction of the car good? Are tires moving well on your floor?
Speed control: Does the car brake? Can the wheels tighten or loosen to change the pace as your baby grows and needs change?
Safety: The car makes sure it does not turn over while your baby is pushing it.
Height and width: Can change the height and width appropriately
- Your child’s safety is the most important.
- Therefore, always observe and never leave your baby alone or out of your sight.
- Especially do not leave your baby near dangerous areas such as swimming pools, fireplaces or other dangerous hazards in your home.