- It’s normal to feel like you have to have your newborn baby by your side 24/7. In fact, it’s actually recommended by experts that you keep them in the same room as you at all times during the first few months of their life. This is the time when they are very fragile and should be treated with utmost care, especially when they are asleep – which is most of the time anyway.
- While letting your newborn baby sleep in a crib at night is not a bad thing (provided that it’s in the same room that you sleep in), it’s not easy to move a crib around the house during the day, when you are usually on the move. Remember, your baby will be sleeping during the majority of their day, so they need a safe place to snooze in that you can also carry around with you at all times. Infants can roll over onto their stomach as they sleep, and you should always be ready to turn them to their back when needed because this is a suffocation hazard. This is why the best thing for your baby is a bassinet.
- A bassinet is like a little crib made especially for an infant. Your newborn can stay in it all day and all night, and you can easily bring it along with you anywhere you go because it’s small and portable. Safety recommendations are against having your baby sleep right beside you in bed because of the possibility that you will turn and lie on top of them, but with the protection of a bassinet, you can place them in the same bed as you and easily reach for them when needed.
- It’s quite easy to find a good-looking bedside bassinet, but picking one that best fits your and your baby’s needs and preferences can be overwhelming. There are just so many options to choose from, so researching is necessary in search for the best bedside bassinet. Luckily, we have already done your job for you. SwaddleMe By Your Side Sleeper is the best we have found, and here is all you need to know about it.
- SwaddleMe’s bedside bassinet is made only of the best materials to ensure your newborn baby’s safety and comfortability.
- It has a sturdy frame that makes for a firm, hard surface that is best for your child’s body as opposed to soft ones.
- Read on for a more detailed review of the SwaddleMe Sleeper.
- It is made of 100% Polyester.
- You can have your baby by your side at all times, even as you sleep in your own bed, without having to worry about their safety.
- Mesh sides provide a clear view of the baby and help air to circulate to protect baby from overheating and suffocation in case they turn to the side. The sides are also compressible, so you can reach to your newborn without problems.
- Sturdy metal frame that folds flat for easy storage and travel. It can easily fit in your vehicle or carry around during a commute.
- The metal frame protects your baby if you roll over in bed.
- It comes with a comfortable mattress pad and snugly fitted sheet so you can rest assured that your baby is safe from suffocation and/or choking hazards.
- The mattress pad is easily removable and is washable. It also folds compactly for travel.
- You can have your baby close to you at all times without endangering her/contributing to SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome).
- The mattress pad is lightweight.
- You can easily remove the mattress pad so your baby can use it anywhere, even without the bassinet frame.
- It’s helpful with transitioning your baby to sleep alone and flat on their back.
- The bassinet’s metal frame is very sturdy.
- The baby lays comfortably in the bassinet and sleeps better with it.
- It protects the baby from parents rolling over them while asleep.
- It’s great for traveling because it folds up and stores easily.
- It’s very easy to clean.
- You could put your baby to sleep anywhere.
- The mesh is breathable and allows sufficient airflow.
- It may not be small enough to fit a small bed with two adults in it.
- It has a chemical smell when first opened. It’s best to air it out before letting your baby use it.
View on Amazon
- SwaddleMe By Your Side Sleeper is a great option for those who want their newborn by their side constantly.
- It allows you to let your baby sleep anywhere – in the living room, their playpen, or your bed, and ensures that they are 100% safe.
- It’s helpful for travel because it’s easily foldable, which is a plus for storage as well.
Visit our homepage to see more products: https://babybassinetworld.com/
If you are interested in Baby home Dream Air Bassinet Review, click here:
Babyhome Dream Air Bassinet Review [ 5 Thing to Know ]