Every product is carefully reviewed by our experts. As an Amazon Associate we may earn a commission at no extra cost to you from qualifying purchases.
Top 10 best Fitbit for Kids in 2021
Why you should invest in a Fitbit for kids?
The 21st century is the time of high-technology. People develop it, but also been sick of it. This is the reason why you should teach your kids how to deal with technology.
It's common to see our kids watching TV, playing on iPad all time after coming back from school. You don't want that, me neither. Their lives should be more colorful and lively than just video games and TV watching.
It is the parents' job to encourage kids having more interesting offline activities while teaching them to use those high-tech devices in a sufficient way.
Fitbit for kids with parental control is one of the answer to the question.
Nowadays, the options for kids fitbit is diverse. The brands add in many fun outdoor activities and challenges. Moreover, it could help you to locate your kids whenever you need to.
With the colorful design, kids will love the fitbit as an acessories of their favorite cartoon characters. It is toy-like but versatile in functions to work for every age.
All in all, I bet not only your kids, but also you will love the fitbit as a way to support and take care of children in the new age of high-tech.
How to choose Fitbit for kids? - Buying Guide
Like I mentioned, Fitbit provides multiple functions. Based on kids interest, hobbies, and style, you should discuss with them for the best Fitbit to buy.
We suggest 10 segments to look at when choosing these:
- Parental controls
- Call alerts
- Fun Challenges and activities
- User-friendly and simple using
- Fitness features
What is the best Fitbit for a child?
Our suggested top 10 best Fitbit for kids are the best options of this year. To choose the suitable one for your kid, you should notice the features of the model to fit to the age of your kids.
- Elementary-aged kids (4 to 10 years old): Garmin vivofit jr. 2 is the best option.
- Kids from 10 to 13 years old: Fitbit Ace 2 is legal for using.
- Older than 13 years old kids: Fitbit Versa Lite Edition Smart Watch is the best for your kids.
Are Fitbits suitable for 8 year olds? Is it safe for a child to wear a Fitbit?
- Yes, they are. With multiple features to encourage and track your children activities, they would get excited everytime using the Fitbit. Besides this, at the age of 8, the children is aware of eatable things, so they choking hazard would not happen.
What is the simplest fitbit to use?
- The 3 first options on the list are super easy to use. They don’t require too much installation step nor operation settings. Because of it’s simple usage, Fitbit is also a great way for your children to get used to the high-tech devices.
To sum up!
Throughout the day, it’s impossible for parents to keep track on your kids for 24 hours. However, as the technology developed, Kids Fitbit provide great way to follow and encourage kids to be more active.
With a variety of features from fitness to sleep tracking, Fitbit is an helpful device for any parents.