In addition to the comfort and safety features that bassinets provide, some parents would go for designer baby furniture that provide luxury for their babies. These luxurious bassinets provide breathtaking shelter for babies with silk linen ranging from ruffles to bows.
A high quality bassinet makes the life of the parents easier as they are assured of their baby’s comfort. Hence, the parents have a dependable place for their little one to sleep. Some high-end bassinets also come with strollers.
In addition to luxury, the parents should ensure that the bassinets they purchase have the following features:
1. They are functional. The bassinets should be able to provide the use that they are made for. They should have a storage basket which would carry the baby’s essentials including diapers, washcloth and extra clothes. For a luxury bassinet, converting it into a changing table should be worth the money. Not all bassinets have this function but it would be advantage to find one with it. The bassinet should also be a bedside sleeper so that the baby sleeps in their own space yet close to the mother.
2. Mobility of the bassinet is also a great advantage of the bassinet. The parents should have ease of movement within different rooms in the house.
3. Portability. This feature enables travel with the baby. It applies to bassinets which can be folded for storage.
4. High-end bassinets would have melodious sound effects and vibrations that would calm fussy babies.
5. An adjustable canopy is a preferred feature of a high-end bassinet providing the baby with ease to move their limbs. A stationary canopy can cause difficulty for a moving baby.
6. The beddings and the linen of the bassinets should be soft to the baby’s skin. They should also be easy to wash so as to ensure that the baby is always in a hygienic environment.
Moreover, a high-end bassinet with toys would be a fit preference. Parents seeking luxury for their babies should also ensure safety features while shopping for bassinets.
Some of the safety features they would go for include:
1. A seal of JPMA certification. JPMA is tasked with ensuring that the products that are manufactured for babies provide maximum safety for babies.
2. The bassinets are required to have a sturdy base that ensures when the baby lies in it, they would not topple.
3. The mattress or pad of the bassinet should be smooth enough for the baby to lie in. it should be able to provide the baby with maximum comfort as they sleep.
Some of the top high-end bassinets in the market include:
1-Summer Infant Fox and Friends Classic Comfort Wood
This bassinet is a product of the Chinese baby furniture, the Summer Infant. The product is JPMA certified ensuring the baby’s safety. The bassinet is ideal for a newborn baby. The bassinet is quilted with embroidery detail. The product can be purchased on the online market.
This bassinet has a luxurious silk look that is pleasant to the eye to meet high-end bassinet buyers. It is exquisitely draped in an ivory shantung bubble skirt. This bassinet is known to capture the buyer’s eye. This bassinet is a product of luxurious American company for baby furniture known as the Baby Doll.
This fancy bassinet is a product of Lulla Smith, a luxurious company for baby products. Other than the incredible features of a regular bassinet, this bassinet provides elegance. It is an exquisitely great start for a newborn. It has bows dangling at either ends providing an elegant décor for the bassinet. It also contains a decorative pillow.
This high end bassinet is a product of Baby Doll, an American baby product company. It gives a combination of sophisticated design and youth. It is decorated with a silk ribbon providing the bassinet with an elegant look. The attractive bassinet enhances the baby’s nursery or the mother’s bedroom. This bassinet is machine washable.
Whether fancy or not, bassinets are available for people from all walks of life. However, they should all consider the baby’s safety as the first priority before deciding which designer bassinet to choose from. All bassinets should be JPMA certified. Parents can prepare for their baby’s homecoming with elegance.
Stable 4-point base adjusts to fit most beds from 24” to 34” tall. Base easily tucks under bed and requires only 32” clearance from wall, making it ideal for small spaces.
Includes 100% polyester coordinating fitted sheet. Made from polyester that wipes clean with a damp cloth. Sheet is machine washable. Includes storage pocket to keep baby’s essentials close by.
Polyurethane mattress pad is waterproof and contains no toxic flame retardants.Independently tested to meet or exceed all U.S. Consumer Products Safety Commission and Health Canada safety standards for bassinets. JPMA certified.
ADDED SLEEP: SNOO Sleeper boosts sleep 1-2+ hours per night, so parents get more sleep than with other baby cribs or smart furniture. Our moving sleeper bassinet soothes babies with the constant rumbly sound and gentle rocking motion they loved in the womb.
AUTOMATICALLY RESPONDS TO CRIES: SNOO detects fussing and the self-rocking bassinet responds with gradually stronger white noise + motion to calm crying. Your own essential personal helper, 24/7!
PREVENTS RISKY ROLLING: The only bassinet, sleeper, or bed that keeps your baby safely on the back, the #1 safe sleep guideline recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP). Comes with 3 hip-safe sleep sack swaddles.
EASY TO CUSTOMIZE: Our smart app logs sleep and naps, and lets you adjust bassinet’s motion, sound, and cry sensitivity. Includes preemie mode and weaning option for the best transition to the crib.
30-DAY, NO RISK TRIAL: If you’re not 100% satisfied, return your SNOO within 30 days of receipt and we’ll give you a full refund and pay for return shipping, too!
9-Graco Pack ‘n Play Portable Seat & Changer Playard, Affinia