5.Fisher-Price Music Lion Walker
- Made of plastic so it is quite durable.
- Lightweight so it can be easily pushed around different surfaces.
- Design with large wheels should ensure your baby does not fall when using this walker.
- It is designed not only to help babies learn how to walk but also to help them develop various motor skills.
- However, the traction on the wheels is weak and it can slide all over the bricks
- It is affordable and can help your child play and develop other skills at the same time.
- Lightweight and easy to move
- Good price
- Slide around the slippery surface
View on Amazon
Features to consider when buying a baby walker:
Compactness: They can be folded and used in many different positions without dismantling. Can be easily carried while traveling
Ruggedness: Avoid being overturned and not safe for babies to use. Look at the wheel size to see how reliable it is.
Weight: The walker should not be too heavy, so it is easy to move
Toys: Many different toys help children play long and develop cognitive skills. For toddlers to develop motor skills.
Comfortable: The seat is padded and machine washable.
Materials: Materials related to the overall design and durability.
You can refer to more: babybassinetworld.com